FANGIRLING 101: Korean Male Actor Pick #6



Taecyeon

Ok Taec-Yeon (Hangul: 옥택연, born December 27, 1988), generally known as Taecyeon, is a member in the Korean boy band 2PM, in which he is the main rapper. In 2010 Taecyeon debuted as an actor in the Korean drama Cinderella's Sister and went on to became a main character in the KBS drama Dream High.

***

I saw him first in Cinderella's Sister playing as Han Jung Woo. He's such a hottie and a cutie as well so I noticed him instantly. He doesn't have a face to dies for but he's got this appeal which can cause girls to be swept off their feet. 






***
I like his voice and his built. I also like his color. I think it't very manly. He has this bad boy aura.




***
As Cinderella's Sister progressed and ended, I searched for information about him. They guested in Happy Together (a Korean TV Show). That's when I learned that he's a member of a famous KPop Group called 2PM. I searched for their music videos right away. (I embedded their videos below if you want to hear some of their songs. And just so you know, I instantly became a fan of their group too. They have very nice songs. It's very catchy and the rhythm is fantastic!) I just love it when he raps. He's such a pro. He dances too!




These are my favorites!




***
After watching Cinderella's Sister, I also watched Dream High. I love his character in the series and I pitied him when Hye Mi dumped him over Song Sam Dong. He's really a good dancer and executes his choreography really well. 










***
I haven't heard any new happenings about him but I hope he makes a come back really really soon - preferably a musical series again.

Labels: